a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
We have all been there… Stuck not knowing what to write about anymore…
In this series of blog post prompts and ideas, I hope to give you a wealth of ideas to get you writing again.
The series is geared to specific bloggers and their niches for optimum satisfaction and usability. Some ideas and prompts will overlap, others will be specific towards the topic. I hope this will be an invaluable tool to help you overcome your writers block.
- Why did you start a blog?
- How did you get started and what help did you have if any?
- What is your vision statement for your blog? And why?
- What are you favourite tools and why?
- What blog related course have you taken? What did you like, or not like, about it.
- How do you stay organized?
- How do you handle your busy schedule?
- Share your productivity tips.
- Do you use a content planner?
- Which one do you recommend and why?
- Which bloggers do you admire and why?
- Do an interview with a blogger you admire.
- Write about women-preneurship.
- Have a top —- of other blogs to follow.
- What made these bloggers successful? Share some of their secrets.
- What are the top —- skills you need in order to succeed in blogging?
- What are some misconceptions about blogging?
- Make a video and embed it in a post.
- What makes your blog unique?
- What are your most popular posts?
- What made them stand out from your other posts?
- What sets your blog apart from other blogs in your niche?
- Take a look at your blog and compare with other blogs.
- What are your strengths as a blogger, what are your weaknesses?
- Where do you want to improve on?
- What can you teach other bloggers?
- Who has been helpful to you and in what way. Share your post by email.
- What are your marketing tips?
- Which marketing tips worked for you? And which ones did not?
- What questions did you have when you started your blog, and how did you get the answers?
- What do you wish you knew when you started blogging?
- What mistakes did you make when you started blogging?
- What are common mistakes, and what are your mistakes?
- What did you learn from your mistakes?
- What advice do you have for (new) bloggers?
- Do you have a designated workspace? What do you like most about your space?
- How do you keep your blog save from spam, hackers etc.
- What apps and plug-ins do you use and recommend.
- What sources do you get your content from?
- Where do you get inspiration for your post?
- Create a top —- of must haves for your blog.
- How often do you post on your blog and why?
- What do you do when you feel burned out or overwhelmed with running your blog?
- How do you look after yourself?
- Do you have old posts that can be revived?
- Do you use a free-lance service? What are the pros and drawbacks?
- Invite your readers to help solve a mystery you created. Respond to their comments.
- What are your goals for your blog?
- How do you earn money with your blog?
- What kind of financial advice can you give for starting and running a blog?
- What affiliate programs do you use and why?
What other avenues do you follow to monetize on your blog?
- What check list/ cheat sheets or other tools do you use?
- Make a list of all your tips.
- Create a list of writing prompts.
- Research a (blog) topic and write a post about it.
- Which books do you recommend and why?
- What other resources do you recommend and why?
- Where do you get your pictures?
- Do you make your own pictures?
- Share some of your pictures in a photo collection.
- What camera do you use?
- Tips and tricks for taking professional pictures.
- What is the best formate for pictures to use on social media/email/your blog post?
- Do you use Canva/Visme or other editing tools?
- What services do you use, and for what aspect of blogging?
- What about copy right and other legal stuff?
- How do you stay motivated?
- Create s series of posts about one topic.
- Create an ultimate guide about blogging.
- Create an info-graphic.
- Create a list of this years hot topics.
- Predict what next year might bring.
- What trends do you foresee to emerge next year?
- Write a guest post.
- What to look for when writing guest posts.
- Create a checklist for writing guest posts.
- Contact an influencer and pitch your post.
- Ask an influencer to share your post or link back to your website.
- Collaborate, join or start a challenge with other bloggers on a topic.
- Did you recently attend a seminar?
- Who did attend?
- Who were the guest speakers?
- What topics were covered?
What was your take-away, or what did you learn?
- Is this a yearly event, and would you recommend for someone to attend next time?
- Do you attend link parties or blog hops?
- Do you know how to host link parties?
- Share insight about attending and hosting link parties.
- What tools do you use?
- What are some of the pros and cons about link parties.
- Share you post on social media.
- What is your favourite social media?
- Show case your accounts on your blog.
- Have easy to share buttons on every post.
- Respond to your social media followers comments.
- How do you use your social media account and how often?
- What strategies do you use to grow your social media followers?
- What are do’s and don’t with social media postings.
- Why do you use these social media accounts, and not other social media accounts?
- Do you use hashtags? And what tips do you have for them?
- How do you keep track of growth in your account?
- Why is this important to you?
- What tips do you have to stay focused and not loose track of the time spend on social media?
- Who is your ideal reader?
- Profile your ideal reader or customer.
- Interview one of your favourite readers/ customers.
- Host a contest and or give away.
- Compile your customer/reader testimonials.
- Create a quiz for your readers.
- Ask your audience their opinion about a certain topic or product.
- What is the product/company you associate with?
- How long has the company in business?
- What is their mission statement, and do you agree with it?
- Share a story about the CEO or other interesting person of your company.
- What is the origin behind the company?
- Why do you sell/ like this product?
- Write a review of the product.
- Promote your product. Ask your customers to share their experience with the product.
- Where is the product available? Is it easy to get/ buy?
- Why do you think this product has good value?
- What makes this product special and standout from competitors.
- Which new product was recently released?
- Share a guide or product catalogue.
- Educate your (potential) customers about the product(s).
- Did you attend an event with the company? Write a synopses of the event.
- Are you working alone or in a group?
- What is your role in your company?
- Do you hire people and what do you look for in an employee?
- Create a cheat sheet for hiring people.
- Which do you like better: watching videos, listen to podcasts or reading? And why?
- Write a review of a book you recently read.
- Do the same for videos, movies, podcasts etc.
- Which youtube channels do you follow?
- Show case someone in your community.
- Do you visit art shows? Write a review!
HERE is the printer friendly version for you to download.
© 2019, CoSchedule
Annaliese Henwood Last Updated Aug 1, 2019
https://smartblogger.com/blog-post-ideas/LIST OF 121 LIFESTYLE BLOG POSTS IDEAS FOR 2019 TO GROW YOUR BLOG
Useful Blog Post Ideas: https://optinmonster.com/50-blog-post-ideas-that-you-can-write-about-today/
150+ Blog Post Ideas
July 22, 2019
September 14, 2019