We have all been there… Stuck not knowing what to write about anymore…
In this series of blog post prompts and ideas, I hope to give you a wealth of ideas to get you writing again.
95 Prompts for writing a blogpost is geared to specific bloggers and their niches for optimum satisfaction and usability. Some ideas and prompts will overlap, others will be specific towards the topic. I hope this will be an invaluable tool to help you overcome your writers block.
- Write a post about writing style.
- Explain about passive voice and how to avoid it.
- What is important to look for when writing a blog post?
- Where do you get your ideas?
- Create a checklist for writing prompts.
- Link your post in a blog hop or blog party.
- Share your post in social media.
- Create your personal list of writing resources.
- Create a post about a new topic.
- Create a survey and write a post about this.
- Write a poem and share as a post.
- Write about your favourite authors and create a “Must read” book list.
- What are some keyboard shortcuts you use?
- Do you write for deadlines? How do you handle the pressure?
- When you write a post, do you research the topic?
- Create a post about keywords.
- Pick a key word and write a post about it.
- Create an “ Upcoming Post” post to create readers anticipation.
- Write a series of posts about one topic.
- Create a list of guidelines for guest posts on your blog.
- Write a guest post for someone else blog.
- Create a list of free resources for writers.
- Write a question and answer post.
- Write a “How to” post
- Interview someone you admire and write about it.
- Write an editorial post.
- Write a controversial post and get readers input.
- Create a tutorial.
- Write a historic post.
- Create a post about your town, community, country.
- What is your vision statement for your blog?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- What does it take to be a successful blogger?
- Share your productivity tips.
- Do you use a content planner?
- Which bloggers do you admire and why?
- Do an interview with a blogger you admire.
- Write about women-preneurship.
- Have a top —- of blogs to follow.
- Make a video and embed it in a post.
- Create an infographic about ——
- Make a list of all your writing tips.
- What makes your blog unique?
- What are your most popular posts?
- What sets your blog apart from other blogs?
- Take a look at your blog and compare with other blogs. What advice do you have for (new) writers?
- Do you have a designated workspace? What do you like most about your space?
- Show of your work space.
- Who is your ideal reader?
- Profile your ideal reader or customer.
- Interview one of your favourite readers/ customers.
- Host a contest and or give away.
- Compile your customer/reader testimonials.
- Create a quiz for your readers.
- Ask your audience their opinion about a certain topic or product.
- Do you have old posts that can be revived?
- Do you use a free-lance service? What are the pros and drawbacks?
- Invite your readers to help solve a mystery you created. Respond to their comments.
- Share some of your pictures in a photo collection.
- What camera do you use?
- Tips and tricks for taking professional pictures.
- What is the best formate for pictures to use on social media/email/your blog post?
- Do you use Canva/Visme/Adobe or other editing tools?
- What services do you use, and for what aspect of blogging?
- What about copy right and other legal stuff?
- What do you do when you feel burned out or overwhelmed with running your blog?
- How do you stay motivated?
- How do you look after yourself?
- Write a guest post.
- Do you attend link parties or blog hops?
- Share you post on social media.
- What is your favourite social media?
- Show case your accounts on your blog.
- Have easy to share buttons on every post.
- Respond to your social media followers comments.
- What tips do you have to stay focused and not loose track of the time spend on social media?
- Do you use hashtags? How do you determine which hash tag to use?
- What is the product/company you associate with?
- How long has the company in business?
- What is their mission statement, and do you agree with it?
- Share a story about the CEO or other interesting person of your company.
- What is the origin behind the company?
- Why do you sell/ like this product?
- Write a review of the product.
- Promote your product. Ask your customers to share their experience with the product.
- Where is the product available? Is it easy to get/ buy? Include affiliate links if possible.
- Why do you think this product has good value?
- What makes this product special and standout from competitors.
- Which new product was recently released?
- Share a guide or product catalogue.
- Educate your (potential) customers about the product(s).
- Did you attend an event with the company? Write a synopses of the event.
- Share a special anecdote for Christmas/Thanksgiving or other special holiday.
- Explore traditions from different ethnic regions.
- Have a monthly theme.
Here is the printer friendly version for you to down load.
Blog Ideas To Scare Away That White Page Syndrome
Ryan Robinson CoSchedule
101 Blog Post Ideas for Moms
Don’t be shy, leave a reply!